Individual Leadership: Achieving Professional Excellence by Raising the BAR
View the Webinar
Follow this link to register or access the recording. After this seminar has passed, the recording will still be available.
CPE CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LIVE ATTENDEES ONLY.
Event Date: March 20, 2014
This session is the first of a four-part series on Individual Leadership. BAR is an acronym for: Boundaries, Authority and Role. This simple tool will provide participants with a solid understanding of leadership essentials to improve their performance. If you are looking to learn and grow your leadership talent, this course is for you! You'll take away from this session an in-depth knowledge of:
- Leadership essentials and how translate insights into results;
- Boundaries- Identify which ones exist and how to manage them effectively to improve performance;
- Authority- The distinctions between formal and informal authority and how positional power influences ones effectiveness;
- Role: How to better understand what is expected of you, identify what to bring to the role, and use this to achieve better results.
Please download these materials for this session:
Leadership Roadmap_Acheiving Professional Excellence by Raising the BAR.pdf
Intention Setter_Individual Leadership- Achieving Professional Excellence Raising the BAR .pdf
Professional Coach and Leadership Consultant
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.