High Impact Excel: Table Edition Redux
View the Webinar
Follow this link to register or access the recording. After this seminar has passed, the recording will still be available.
CPE CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LIVE ATTENDEES ONLY.
- Compare the similarly named Table and Data Table features.
- Create self-expanding charts that automatically incorporate new data.
- Use tables to filter multiple lists on a single worksheet.
- Mitigate the side effects of converting a table back to a normal range of cells.
- Discover the total row that you can toggle on or off within a table.
- Determine whether formulas within tables use cell references or field names.
- See how the Table feature can vastly improve the integrity of Pivot Tables in Excel.
- Discover keyboard shortcuts that streamline creating tables and managing data within tables.
- Understand how to use the Slicers feature in Excel 2013 to streamline analyzing data within tables.
- Learn which features you can't use when one or more tables exist in a workbook, such as Custom Views.
- Master Excel's Table feature
- Discover hidden side-effects of the Table feature, such as disabled features
- Tailor the Table feature to your liking by uncovering hidden options
Accounting Advisors, Inc.
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.