High Impact Excel: Linked Workbooks Edition
View the Webinar
Follow this link to register or access the recording. After this seminar has passed, the recording will still be available.
CPE CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LIVE ATTENDEES ONLY.
- Learn the risks of linked workbooks, determine if a workbook contains links, and see how links can hide within Excel features
- Learn the most efficient way to link Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- Discover how Microsoft Query allows you to create self-updating links to databases, spreadsheets, text files and other data sources.
- Integrate data on web pages into your workbooks, and create automatic links.
- Use features within Excel to locate workbook links.
- Discover a free tool that you can use to locate even the most buried workbook links.
- Control whether linked workbooks update automatically or not, and suppress unwanted prompts.
- Learn how link Excel workbooks to other sources.
- Minimize the data integrity risks that can arise from workbook links.
- Take control of security prompts and settings related to linked workbooks.
Accounting Advisors, Inc.
|Field of Study||Specialized Knowledge and Apps|
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.