High Impact Excel: Error Prompt Edition
View the Webinar
Follow this link to register or access the recording. After this seminar has passed, the recording will still be available.
CPE CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LIVE ATTENDEES ONLY.
- Save time when saving workbooks as .XLS files by dispatching the Compatibility Checker
- Learn why you can't assign the name History to a worksheet tab.
- Discover the Sparklines feature in Excel 2010 and 2013, and how to replicate it in Excel 2007 and earlier.
- Make sense of why Excel is complaining about circular references.
- Compare and contrast IFNA, IFERROR, and ISERROR, and see which versions of Excel support each of these worksheet functions.
- Master the nuances--and power--of Excel's Transpose feature.
- Decipher and manage Excel's macro security prompts.
- See steps to take if you can't open a damaged workbook.
- Learn how to launch Excel in Safe Mode to troubleshoot Excel issues.
- Remove memory hogging add-ins that can compromise Excel.
- Understand frequently encountered error prompts in in Excel.
- Save time by disabling repetitive prompts that you don't need to see again.
- Develop a checklist of what to do when Excel exhibits unexpected behaviors.
Accounting Advisors, Inc.
|Field of Study||Specialized Knowledge and Apps|
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.