High Impact Excel: Dashboard Edition
View the Webinar
Follow this link to register or access the recording. After this seminar has passed, the recording will still be available.
CPE CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LIVE ATTENDEES ONLY.
- Use the From Text feature in Excel to establish persistent links to data files exported from your accounting software.
- Discover how Microsoft Query allows you to create self-updating links to databases, spreadsheets, text files and other data sources.
- Understand how to use the Slicers feature in Excel 2013 to streamline analyzing data within tables.
- Discover the Sparklines feature in Excel 2010 and 2013, and how to replicate it in Excel 2007 and earlier.
- Compare the Text Import Wizard to Microsoft Query for connecting to data sources.
- Use Pivot Tables, Sparklines, and Slicers to condense data into small spaces.
- Use the Paste Linked Picture feature to creatively combine disparate worksheet areas together.
Accounting Advisors, Inc.
|Field of Study||Specialized Knowledge and Apps|
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.