The Cutting-Edge Accounting Office
View the Webinar
CPE CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LIVE ATTENDEES ONLY.
Event Date: September 9, 2014, 2:00 pm ET
- The networked office: connecting everything together for seamless workflow.
- Implications for the virtual office: can everyone work offsite sometimes, or even all the time?
- What you need for computer hardware: desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones.
- Scanners and printers: what you need vs. what is yesterday's technology.
- Conferencing technology: using services such as WebEx and GoToMeeting to work with current and potential clients.
- The telephone: how do you coordinate office and personal phones using the latest developments to save time and money.
- Getting it all in the cloud—a brief introduction.
- How to navigate the vendor process.
Richard J. Koreto
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Field of Study||Nontechnical: Administrative Practice|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.