CPA Licensure, Circa 2014
View the Webinar
Follow this link to register or access the recording. After this seminar has passed, the recording will still be available.
CPE CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LIVE ATTENDEES ONLY.
Event Date: August 19, 2014, 2 pm ET
The process for taking the Uniform CPA Exam continues to improve and evolve. Amber Setter will share her expertise to prepare candidates and their employers for licensure success. This is a great course for aspiring CPAs preparing to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam and also provides great value for individuals responsible for guiding staff on their path to CPA licensure.
Attendees of this course will:
- Learn how today’s exam is structured;
- Understand what it takes to prepare and how to build an effective study plan;
- Review current events related to the CPA exam;
- Be provided with best practices to support exam candidates in your organization or, for candidates, what types of resources to look when considering employment opportunities.
Professional Coach and Leadership Consultant
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.