CIMA's Research Initiative
As a world-leading authority, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)'s research program is specifically designed to promote and develop the science of management accounting. CIMA's research generates cutting-edge, high-caliber, authoritative results that have immediate practical influence and value.
- All project timelines should be no longer than eighteen months.
- Awarded grants are typically between £5,000 and £40,000 (approximately $7,900 and $63,000), depending on the scope of the project and its outputs.
- Applications received in PDF format or after the closing date will not be considered for funding.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited to present their proposals to a CIMA review panel on November 28, 2012.
- Corporate social responsibility
- CFO priorities
- Future of management accounting
- Valuing talent - cost of losing and retaining talent
- Tomorrow's finance talent and competencies
- Strategy, risk, and opportunity management
- Resilient business models
- Managing mega data
- Cloud computing, IT, and its impact on the profession
- Take the Fast Track to Leadership Success
- CGMA: Global Management Accounting Designation Launched by AICPA and CIMA