Career Coaching Future Leaders to Their Greatest Potential
View the Webinar
Follow this link to register or access the recording. After this seminar has passed, the recording will still be available.
CPE CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO LIVE ATTENDEES ONLY.
Event Date: July 23, 2014, 2 pm ET
- Learn the basics of generational theories and how they apply to today’s workplace;
- Learn the distinctions of coaching versus mentoring;
- See the possibility for increased engagement and productivity through the power of coaching;
- Gain powerful tools, such as active listening and powerful questioning, to empower your abilities to become a true a career coach;
- Know what considerations to make when choosing to hire a career coach.
Professional Coach and Leadership Consultant
|Advance Preparation Needed||none|
|Delivery Method||Group-Internet Based|
|Recommended CPE Credit||1 credit per 50-minute session*|
|Registration Instructions||register online|
|Refund policy/Cancellation policy||Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued|
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
* To obtain CPE credit, the live session must be attended. THE RECORDING DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CPE CREDIT.