2012 Small Business Technology Road Show
The Sleeter Group Small Business Technology Road Show is a one-day seminar designed to educate accountants and small business technology users on some of the best accounting technology solutions available today. Attendees will learn how to grow their business and profit in the increasingly Cloud-based and mobile world by streamlining business processes and collaborating with their accountants.
- Cloud accounting solutions from Intuit, Sage, Zoho, and Cloud9 Real Time.
- Cloud-based business process utilities from Concur, Zoho, Sage, and Bill.com.
- Electronic document management solutions from Bill.com and Cloud9 Real Time.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems from Zoho.
- Accountant/client collaboration tools from Sage, Cloud9 Realtime, Intuit, Zoho, and Bill.com.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.