The KPMG Foundation will award $2,500 to as many as 15 Beta Alpha Psi Chapters that go above and beyond the requirements to be considered "superior chapters."
To win KPMG's Gold Challenge, BAP's superior chapters must not only meet eligibility requirements, but also submit a nomination form and a 10-minute video presentation that explains why the chapter deserves to win.
Chapters must have been considered "superior chapter members" for the 2008 and 2009 school years, and have participated in a national and regional meeting. The video must contain specific elements, which include footage of how the chapter has demonstrated one or more of the BAP BRIDGE values:
- Building relationships with peers and professionals
- Recognizing and rewarding scholastic success
- Instilling commitment to lifelong professional development
- Developing leadership skills
- Giving back to the community through service
- Encouraging ethical behavior
The submission must be postmarked no later than midnight, EST on Monday, June 1, 2009. Entries will be judged by representatives of BAP and KPMG on creativity, alignment with BRIDGE and other factors.
Winners will be announced during the annual BAP conference Aug. 6–8.
You can read the complete Gold Challenge guidelines.