"This caliber and variety of management training has been unavailable anywhere in the profession prior to now," Allred says. The fundamental purpose of HeadWaters is to enhance the ability to lead others during times of change to accomplish extraordinary things within your firm.
The conference will provide 16 hours of CPE and is broken into two full days. Topics are outlined below:
Monday, July 9, 2001
- Leading During Times of Change
- Developing Leadership Skills in Others
- The 10 Biggest Mistakes a Leader Can Make
- Leading The Paradigm Breakthroughs
- Building Trust in Your CPA Firm
- Increasing The Creativity Level of Others
Tuesday, July 10, 2001
- How Good Leaders Address Poor Performance
- The CPA Firm in 2015
- The Top 10 Reasons Why Most Teams Fail to Execute
- Raising The Vision Level of Those You Lead
- Getting The Most Out of Your Team
- How Great Leaders Develop Culture
Conference Location: Grouse Mountain Lodge, Whitefish, Montana
Conference Dates: July 9 & July 10, 2001
Lodging Information:Grouse Mountain Lodge - 877-862-1505. $169 per night.
Travel Information: Glacier National Park International Airport. Grouse Mountain offers a limited block of discounted seating on Delta Airlines. Airline tickets can be purchased directly through Grouse Mountain Lodge at 877-862-1505.
Contact: Upstream Academy - HeadWaters 2001
Cost: $695 Academy Members - $995 Non-Academy Members
Contact Phone: 406-495-1850