A A Baig & Co., Chartered Accountants (AAB) has become an independent member firm of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA). Becoming a member of LEA has provides AAB access the resources of a multibillion dollar global professional services organization, providing business development, professional training and education, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities nationally and globally, around the corner and around the world.
The Alliance provides AAB with an unbeatable combination: the comprehensive size and scope of a large multinational company while offering their clients the continuity, consistency and quality service of a local firm. Member firms have access to the best and brightest teams of business advisors â a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right business solutions for clients.
The Leading Edge Alliance offers:
- Access to the best and brightest CPAs and business advisors - a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right solutions for clients.
- Innovative, practice proven strategies for improving performance in management, business processes, finance, operations, information technology and marketing.
- A leading knowledge resource for multi-disciplinary information and industry-specific expertise responsive to clients' unique needs.
- The strength and reputation to attract the highest quality team members.
- The Alliance offers accounting, tax and consulting services through a global network of firms.
- The Leading Edge Alliance offers world class business advisory expertise and experience with innovation, progressiveness and quality.
With inclusion in the Alliance, AAB now partners with 180 independently owned accounting and consulting firms in over 92 countries with 390 offices worldwide, 1,100 partners and over 21,000 personnel with revenues exceeding 1.7 billion (USD).
LEA is an alliance of major independently owned accounting and consulting firms that share an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to be the premiere providers of professional services in their chosen markets. Leading Edge members are accounting and advisory firms that are preserving the core quality and integrity of the public accounting profession while stimulating growth and progress through innovative practices. The alliance consists of 180 member firms and over $1.7 billion USD in annual revenue. You can visit the LEA's Web site.
Located in Karachi, Pakistan, AAB is a Chartered Accountancy firm that focuses on solutions for every stage of your business. With leaders who are forward-thinking entrepreneurs and business advisors with Big 4 backgrounds, AAB provides auditing, accounting, tax and consulting services to emerging and middle market companies across many industries. AAB is an ACCA accredited employer and approved by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan to train CA students. To learn more about AAB, you can visit their Web site.