With recent cost-of-living adjustments released by the IRS, and the approval of legislation such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOA), 401(k) plans are poised to once again become a red-hot employee benefit. Employers can be prepared when that happens by downloading a new free report posted on AHI's BenefitsAlert.com.
The free report - News and Views Abound On 401(k)s - gets employers all caught up on the latest issues surrounding these hot-button benefits programs, plus tips on how to get the ball rolling if employers think that 401(k)s should be a part of their future benefits offerings.
Features of this free report include:
- New Corporate and Accounting Legislation
- Find out how the SOA introduced changes that affect retirement plans with individual accounts, such as 401(k)s;
- Encouraging Employees To Take Advantage Of A 401(k)
- Learn how to quell a workforce's fears of a 401(k) meltdown with information provided by mPowerCafe.com; and
- Choosing A Provider
- Discover how to shop around for a 401(k) provider the right way with information provided by the ProfitSharing/401(k) Council of America.
Employers needing 401(k) plan information can download this free report. (Note: Free registration is required.)