GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AccountingWEB, Inc. (AW) maintains a site on the Internet located at www.accountingweb.com, (the AW Site), that allows users and members to search and access news stories, gather information, utilize Chat Room facilities and over all to inform to enrich to enlighten and to entertain accounting professionals on what's new and innovative in the Accounting Industry.
Information and data contained on the AW Site is provided as a service. Information on the AW Site is subject to change without notice. Further, AW:
- expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or responsibility in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through AW or the AW Site. AW also makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the AW Site, or any part thereof, including any warrantees of title, noninfringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose.
- accepts no liability for any use of the information and data on the AW Site or for any reliance placed on it.
- makes no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the information and data on the AW Site for any particular purpose.
- makes no warranties that the information and data on the AW Site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- its agencies and instrumentalities do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to AW Site.
- provides the AW ChatRoom as a forum for membership dialog and communication on Accounting Related Issues. Participants are expected to act in a responsible manner which will further this purpose and to obey all relevant laws governing communication over the Internet. AW does not monitor or edit statements made in the ChatRoom and is not responsible for any content that appears in this area.
- will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by any use of AW (including any such loss or damage caused by viruses), whether or not notified of such damage or loss arising, unless specifically covered in the terms & conditions of the AW service agreement.