Do you use Microsoft Word to draft letters and other documents? An average business enterprise has to draft at least 2-3 letters a day, means 500-600 letters every year. Will it be possible to find a letter written to a particular contact or on a given subject without any hassle? A possible solution to this problem may be eSecretary, an outgoing correspondence management system, which can manage all your outgoing correspondence electronically and help you to manage files more systematically.
- To simplify routine correspondence work.
- To simplify secretarial work.
- To enhance productivity of Microsoft® Office users.
- Provides consistency in letters/emails.
- Wipe out paperwork backlogs and reduce stress.
- Continue using MS Office and hence easy to learn and easier to use.
- Easier back up of historical letter documents.
- Fewer draft copies and hence saving in stationery cost.
- Helps in improving quality of the letters.
- Speeds up drafting of repetitive letters.
- Spend less time on drafting letters, more time on high priority tasks.
- Saving time means saving money.
- No effect on working due to changeover/ transfer of computer users/staff.
Who will benefit from e-secretary?
- All secretaries in the world.
- Personal Secretaries.
- Administrative Secretaries.
- Offices & individuals who can not afford a secretary.
- Stenos and Typists.
- Almost all computer users who use MS Office in their day to day work.
- Hardware: Pentium with 32 MB RAM
- Software: Windows 95 or Higher Version & MS Office 95 or Higher Version
- Networking Support: Windows NT, Win 2000 & Win Peer to Peer
- Internet Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator
- Email Client: Outlook Express or Netscape Communicator