A multiple-component membership center, the Healthcare audit Resource Center, designed to help auditing and compliance professionals build and maintain an effective auditing process, was launched this week by HCPro, Inc. at http://www.auditresourcecenter.com/
|Low Cost Accounting Software SupportProvider of low cost support, consulting, training and custom report writing for MAS 90, MAS 200 and MAS 500 accounting software systems. Call us toll free at 1-866-762-3990 to learn how we can help.http://www.saveonsupport.com|
âHealthcare auditors are under extreme pressure because they must examine every aspect of their healthcare organization to ensure compliance with myriad rules,â Bruce Guzowski, HCPro's President & CEO, said in announcing the new resource center. âAs their organization's lead watchdogs, it falls to the auditing team to make sure every department not only measures up to regulations and expectations, but takes every necessary step to remain above scrutiny.â
The Healthcare Audit Resource Center is a subscription-based membership that includes:
- A dedicated web site at http://www.auditresourcecenter.com/
- A library of downloadable audit plans
- Healthcare Auditing Strategies â a monthly newsletter available both in print and electronically
- The Auditor's Daily Report â a daily e-mail news feed
- Online networking opportunities with other members
- Special reports on industry trends
- Exclusive discounts on HCPro's auditing, monitoring, and compliance products
New audits will be added to the online library each month.
The Healthcare Audit Resource center is the culmination of HCPro's goal to provide healthcare auditors and compliance professionals with the tools they need to build and maintain effective compliance programs. Annual subscriptions are $499.