Oct 19th 2000
According to the magazine, those honored 'has broken through the traditional boundaries of finance, creating value in innovative ways, and delivering it on a consistent basis.'
Winners and their categories include:
- Larry Kellner of Continental Airlines for Information/Knowledge Management;
- Larry Carter of Cisco Systems Inc. for Implementing Best Practices in Finance;
- Richard Kelson of Alcoa for Performance Measurement and Planning Process/Resource Allocation;
- Jeffrey O. Henley of Oracle Corp. for Managing External Stakeholders;
- Paul J. Liska of The St. Paul Cos. for Cost Optimization;
- Joseph Martin of Fairchild Semiconductor International for Turnaround Management;
- Kim Patmore of First Data Corp. for Training/Building a Finance Team;
- Steven Shindler of Nextel Communications Inc. for Capital Structure Management;
- Mark Swartz of Tyco International Ltd. for Mergers & Acquisitions; and
- David Willey of Capital One for Risk Management.